Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dope Stars Inc...

and i quote:
DOPE STARS INC SIGNS WITH TRISOL, METROPOLIS AND SUBSOUND RECORDS FOR THE NEW ALBUM.
Hell'o netrunners of the 21th century. Today we announce an important news for the future of Dope Stars Inc., something that will defintively give us more strength and support to spread the infection with the new album.
To build a killer playground for the new album, we've recently upgraded our gears with a new set of lethal weapons not only for the album production, but also for it's distribution and promotion. So here we announce we have just signed a deal with Trisol Music Group for Europe, Metropolis Records in USA/Canada and Subsound Records for Italy for the release of the album in each territory. This means our new album will be supported by more than one label helping us to spread the name and music of Dope Stars Inc. worldwide and also giving us the opportunity for an intense album promotion.
This will open also more opportunites for us to book an International tour after the next album. We will be touring extensively after the release that is scheduled for this spring (April/May), If you are a promoter interested in booking a show for the upcoming tour please write to booking@dopestarsinc.com or if you are a fan and want us to come and play at your city please request us on eventful.com
More updates regarding the new album production and details will be announced in the upcoming weeks.

10 comments:

  1. This is my first opportunity to visit on this great blog. Such an incredible stuff you have posted here. Thanks for sharing.
    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete

  2. I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
    Voyance serieuse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, this realization is a true wonder, thank you for this article anyway.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ! Thank you for this article, as comprehensive and truly relevant usual!
    voyance sérieuse et gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog, thank you for the details on the shots, it will make me progress.

    voyante serieuse par mail

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this post I will visit again to read your post in a very short time and I hope you will make more posts like this.
    voyance gratuite par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.
    Voyance gratuitement par mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is quite surprising... I have never heard of that before reading your post!
    It makes me quite puzzled and angry too!
    voyance sérieuse gratuite par mail

    ReplyDelete