Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Epochate...

so Epochate's official site is up, with three songs to preview.

I am really digging "Substantia", which is also available on the band's myspace page. I think I'll start off the next podcast with it.

and while you are clicking on links, make sure to check out Machine Room, who did the art work for the album. I really like the guy's stuff, and am (impatiently) waiting for him to set up his online store, so i can get a few prints.

Epochate - Chronicles Of A Dying Era:
Formed by Victor Love (Dope Stars Inc.) and Noras Blake (Spineflesh/Edenyzed), Epochate is a look at the eternal struggle generated by thought and power. Their debut album, Chronicles Of A Dying Era, is a mix of industrial rock with heavy and concrete orchestrations, cutting edge guitars and killer vocals. Delivering a sound that has yet to be explored, the concept album brings about an entirely new dimension of musical experience. Centering round the decline of mankind, Chronicles Of A Dying Era is a report of the attempts, defeats and victories of the human race through an age of wars, violence and arrogance. The strength of music, thoughts and ideals spawned a visually stunning 24 page booklet! Epochate is the journey of mankind across philosophies, ideals and creed.

"As the world fades into oblivion, unable to endure the weight of its arrogant sovereigns, all we can do is wait for the inevitable to come and the balance to be restored at the end of this dying era. Epochate is not a new beginning. Epochate is the end."

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative and interesting article.
    voyance gratuite par telephone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, I have learned many interesting things. I hope to learn more. I congratulate you for these wonderful sharing. Continue this!

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail ; voyance gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the good advice ... it's very nice to read you ... ..and ...... instructive.
    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  4. “I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”.
    voyance en ligne gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work surprised me a lot because it's been a long time since I found this wonderful sharing.

    voyance Email

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank God I can still pick an apple off my tree and eat it on the spot without having to worry about chemicals.
    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mes vives félicitations pour votre site! Ça m'a beaucoup aidé et plu, surtout que tous vos partages sont intéressants. Longue vie à votre site. Surtout ne vous découragez jamais ; votre blog est vraiment au top !

    voyance mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete